2021 Blooming Hill Events and Happenings

We are working on it. Stay tuned...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Philly Flower Show
























































Peter and I had the good fortune to be able to attend the first day of the Philadelphia Flower Show yesterday with my some of my friends from the Night Bloomers Garden Club. This year's theme, Bella Italia, is most appropriate and touring the enticing display gardens will transport you to Italy, if only for a moment. It was the first time that I had ever attended this fabulous show and, obviously, my pictures will not do it any justice so, my advice to you is to just go yourself. Given the economy, it's probably a slow day at work anyway. And, if you live anywhere on the East Coast, the weather is still very much in winter mode. March came in like a lion, yesterday...just go to the show and enjoy yourself. You'll have a wonderful time and all the beautiful displays, plants and events, not to mentiuon the marketplace, will take your mind off of your troubles and help you to think spring.
Tommorrow, I'll show some of my favorite garden statuary featured at the show and also the new little addition we bought at the marketplace for our garden collection...






No comments:

Post a Comment