1. Blue and White Canton China. Figures...I collect Blue Onion China (pictured) which, apparently, is not so popular this year.
2. Antique musical instruments. If the piano that Peter and his sister, Amy, learned to play on when they were growing up counts, then I'm in for two trends! It's also a hand-me-down from Pete's parents and Kevin took piano lessons on it when he was younger as well.
3. Wooden Spoons...NOPE! Not my thing.
5. Majolica. I have never been a fan of these earthenware pieces. Maybe a little too earthy for me.
7. Carpet Balls. I have new ones bought in garden shops and gift shops. They are great displayed out in the gardens.
8. Wallpaper Bandboxes
10. Jig Dolls. Wooden dolls with hinges for joints so they can move like puppets. I don't have one single Jig Doll in my house...anywhere. I think that's a good thing.