2021 Blooming Hill Events and Happenings

We are working on it. Stay tuned...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

My New Year's Resolutions for 2010:

1. Label all plants in every garden so people can see what is growing before asking me and then having to wait while I search my memory banks, (which are always a bit dusty.)

2. Take time to smell the lavender and enjoy the view.






3. Take more naps.











4. Play more golf, improve my swing and lower my score!





5. Do more baking and definitely start Christmas cookies earlier than December 21.










6. Get Peter to do more flower arrangements and paint more so we can fill our booth at craft fairs with more of his wonderful and creative projects.











7. Teach Tucker to drive (especially the golf cart) so he can chauffeur me around.










8. Make time (3 days a week--and I'm really going to hold myself to this) for more blogging and to work on garden and lavender crafts for our booth at craft fairs.










9. Keep exercising--my daily walk with Tucker is great fun and always interesting! I discovered a new species called a "labragator." It's indiginous to this area.







10. Give thanks everyday for the bountiful blessings in my life!












Happy New Year and see you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment